Monday, February 21, 2005

Thè Éxprèss tó Çónvérsè

»» Asking Information
  • Excuse me, can you show me ……
  • Would you please tell me where ……
  • Sorry to interrupt, but please show me where ……
  • Excuse me, could you please explain how to get to ……
  • Sorry to disturbing you, can you tell me how I can get to ……
  • Excuse me, could you please tell me the way to ……
  • Excuse me, how can I get to ……
  • Excuse me, is this the way to ……
  • Excuse me, which bus is to ……
  • Excuse me, is this bus/train to ……

»» Expressing Request

  • Will you ……?
  • Would you ……?
  • Will you please ……?
  • Could you please ……?/Could please ……?
  • Would you like to ……?
  • Do you mind if ……?/Oh, no/Nope
  • Would you mind if ……?/of course not

»» Expressing Warning

  • Be careful !
  • Take care of yourself
  • Take care when you …… sleep a lone
  • Look out !
  • Watch out !
  • Don’t forget to bring ……
  • Make sure you don’t ……
  • Be coutious !
  • Mind your steps !
  • Mind you don’t ……
  • Take care!

«« Back » Expressing Home « Next »»